* Water 3 cups
* Salt 1 tbsp. or to taste
* Vinegar 2 tbsp.
* Chicken wings (with skin) 1 kg
* Red chilli powder 1 tbsp. or to taste
* Salt 1 and ½ tsp or to taste
* Garlic powder 1 tbsp.
* Black pepper powder 1 and ½ tsp
* Chicken powder 1 tbsp.
* Dried oregano 1 tsp
* Mustard powder 1 and ½ tsp
* Milk 2 cups
* Lemon juice 3 tbsp.
* Eggs 2
* All-purpose flour (sifted) 1 and ½ cup
* Rice flour ½ cup
* Cooking oil for frying
* Tomato ketchup 5-6 tbsp.
* Garlic (chopped) 1 tsp
* Salt 1 pinch
* Brown sugar (powdered) 1 tbsp.
* Vinegar 2 tbsp.
* Soy sauce 1 and ½ tbsp.
* In a bowl, add water, salt, vinegar and mix well.
* Add chicken wings and mix well, cover and marinate for 1 hour then strain and set aside.
* In a bowl, add red chilli powder, salt, garlic powder, black pepper powder, chicken powder, dried oregano, mustard powder and mix well. Seasoning is ready!
* In a bowl, add milk, lemon juice and mix well, cover and let it rest for 5-10 minutes. Buttermilk is ready!
* Add eggs, ¾ portion of prepared seasoning (reserve remaining seasoning for later use) and whisk well.
* Add chicken wings and mix well, cover and marinate for 4 hours or overnight in refrigerator.
* In a dish, add all-purpose flour, rice flour, remaining prepared seasoning and mix well.
* Take out chicken wings from buttermilk and coat well with dry flour mixture and place on a grill rack then dip again in buttermilk and coat with dry flour mixture.
* In a wok, heat cooking oil and deep fry on medium low flame for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Prepare Sweet and Sour Sauce:
* In a bowl, add tomato ketchup, garlic, salt, brown sugar, vinegar, soy sauce and whisk well.
* Serve extra crispy chicken wings with sweet and sour sauce!
Courtesy: Food Fusion Recipe by Kanwal Mohsin