Mango cubes 3 cups
Condensed milk 11/4 cups
Cream 2 cups
Yellow food colour (optional) as needed
* In blender, add mango cubes and blend until well combined to make a puree for around 2 cups.
* In mango puree, add condensed milk, mix until well combined.
* In bowl, add cream and beat until soft peaks form.
* In cream, add mango mixture and fold gently.
* Add yellow food colour and fold gently until combined (makes: approx. 1.5 litre).
* Now pour the mixture into air-tight container or jar, cover with plastic wrap on surface of ice cream and cover with lid and freeze it 6-8 hours.
* Serve and enjoy!
Courtesy: Food Fusion