Yogurt 1 cup
Garlic paste 2 tsp
Paprika powder 1 tsp
Salt 1 tsp or to taste
Cumin seeds (roasted and crushed) ½ tbs.
Red chilli (crushed) 1 tsp
Lemon juice 2 tbs.
Boneless chicken cubes 400g
Cooking oil 2 tbs.
Fresh coriander (chopped) 1 tbs.
Bbq sauce 3 tbs.
Onion cubes 1 cup
Capsicum cubes 1 cup
Charcoal (for smoke)
Mayonnaise 1/3 cup
Green chillies 2-3
Garlic cloves 2
Mint leaves ½ cup
Red chilli powder 1 tsp or to taste
* Prepare BBQ Chicken Filling: In a bowl, add yogurt, garlic paste, paprika powder, salt, cumin seeds, red chilli crushed, lemon juice and mix well.
* Add chicken and mix well, cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
* In a wok, add cooking oil, marinated chicken, mix well and cook on medium flame until tender (12-15 minutes) then cook on high flame until oil separates.
* Add fresh coriander and mix well.
* Add bbq sauce, mix well and cook until it dries up.
* Add onion, capsicum and mix well.
* Give coal smoke for 2 minutes. Let it cool.
* Prepare Mayo and Yogurt Sauce: In a blender jug, add mayonnaise, yogurt, green chillies, garlic, mint leaves, fresh coriander, and red chilli powder, cumin seeds, salt, and lemon juice, blend well and set aside.
* Assembling: On a tortilla, place lettuce leaves, prepared mayo and yogurt sauce, prepared bbq chicken filling, mayo and yogurt sauce, cheese slice and fold the edges up and cover the centre.
* Grease griddle with cooking oil, place tortilla warps and cook on low flame until golden and crispy, press gently, apply oil with brush then flip and cook other side until golden and crispy (makes 8).
Courtesy: Food Fusion Recipe by Seema Hanif