* 2 cups chicken shredded
* ¼ cup mayonnaise
* ¼ cup plain yogurt
* 3 ribs celery finely chopped
* ¼ cup basil
* ¼ tsp ground white pepper
Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
Serve on fresh bread or in a crisp lettuce wrap.
* ½ cup rolled oats
* 1 cup milk (or non-dairy milk)
* ¼ cup Greek yogurt (or non-dairy yogurt)
* ½ cup chopped strawberries, plus extra for topping
* 3 tablespoons strawberry jam
* 2 teaspoons honey
* ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
* Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
* Transfer the oats to a jar or other airtight container and store in the fridge for at least 6 hours, or preferably overnight.
* In the morning, optionally top your oats with extra fresh chopped strawberries, and serve.
* Note: You can also heat your oats in the microwave for 45-60 seconds, (just ensure there’s enough room at the top of your jar to allow for expansion and prevent overflow), or transfer oats to a saucepan and heat over medium heat until warmed through. Add more liquid as needed if oats get too thick or dry.
* Overnight oats will keep in the refrigerator for 2-3 days, though best within the first 12-24 hours. Not freezer friendly.