Billy Porter calls single life ‘bittersweet’ after Adam Smith divorce
Billy Porter opens up about ‘bittersweet’ single life one month after divorcing Adam Smith
Billy Porter calls the single life after one month of divorce from Adam Smith “bittersweet”.
In a statement released last month, the Pose actor said that Smith and he were divorcing after six years of marriage.
Porter said that it hasn't been easy adjusting to life without a spouse, though he is still getting used to it.
“The whole world knows I’m getting a divorce,” he told the Evening Standard.
“Y’all want to talk about my divorce and Ricky Martin’s at the same time?” he joked. “We made it as far as we could but we learn, we grow and we live.”
Porter stated that the trip was "bittersweet" because it was where he proposed to Smith at the time of the interview. Porter had been in London for "a respite from some other s-t" at the time of the interview.
“I’m looking forward to the next… adventure,” he told the outlet. “She’s back on the market, looking for an English huzzzband. And you have to spell it just like that: ‘Huzzzband.'”
The actor recently disclosed that the ongoing SAG-AFTRA strike has forced him to sell his home, and he further stated that he will "always love" his ex-husband.
The former couple first connected at a dinner party in 2009 and dated for around a year before splitting up.
-
Shia LaBeouf draws attention for sweet reason after spending time in jail over brawl incident amid Mardi Gras bash
-
'Determined' Savannah Guthrie plans to honour her mother Nancy with major move: 'It's going to be emotional'
-
Train's Pat Monahan blows the lid on 'emotional' tale attached to hit song 'Drops of Jupiter'
-
Jacob Elordi talks about filming steamy scenes with Margot Robbie in 'Wuthering Heights'
-
'Grief is cruel': Kelly Osbourne offers glimpse into hidden pain over rockstar father Ozzy death
-
Timothée Chalamet reveals rare impact of not attending acting school on career
-
Liza Minnelli gets candid about her struggles with substance abuse post death of mum Judy Garland
-
'Saturday Night Live' star Will Forte reveals how he feels about returning to the show after 2010 exit