close
Advertisement
Can't connect right now! retry

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!
January 13, 2021

Couple, son die of suffocation in Mansehra

Peshawar

January 13, 2021

MANSEHRA: A couple and their son died of suffocation due to the accumulation of gas in Potha area here in wee hours on Tuesday.

It was learnt that the family went to sleep while the gas heater was on, but gas accumulated in the room due to low gas pressure, causing their deaths owing to suffocation.

It was the second incident within a week as six family members died of suffocation last week in Mansehra city.

In the latest incident, Mohammad Owais, his wife and a minor son were asleep in a room and left the heater on, but gas accumulated due to the low pressure, leaving them unconscious.

They were rushed them to the King Abdullah Teaching Hospital where doctors pronounced them dead.

Seven people, including six members of a family, and a woman died of suffocation in two incidents during the last week.