close
Advertisement
Can't connect right now! retry

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!
January 26, 2020

Baby burnt in house fire

Lahore

January 26, 2020

LAHORE:A 15 days old baby suffered burns in a house fire in the Green Town area on Saturday. Victim Zain Sherazi, son of Rizwan. Rizwan’s landlord had disconnected the electricity supply to his residence due to issue of dues. The fire apparently was caused by a candle the tenants had lit due to suspension of electricity supply. The injured baby boy was admitted to a local hospital where his condition was stated to be precarious.

Topstory minus plus

Opinion minus plus

Newspost minus plus

Editorial minus plus

National minus plus

World minus plus

Sports minus plus

Business minus plus

Karachi minus plus

Lahore minus plus

Islamabad minus plus

Peshawar minus plus