close
Advertisement
Can't connect right now! retry

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!
December 4, 2018

Man, nephew electrocuted in Batkhela

Peshawar

December 4, 2018

BATKHELA: A man and his nephew were electrocuted when they were fixing water pump in the mountainous Agra area of Batkhela on Monday. It was learnt that one Hameedullah and his nephew Gul Rahman were busy correcting technical fault in a water pump fixed at the well in the home when they came in contact with the naked live wire. As a result, both received severe electric shocks and fell into the well and instantly expired. The bodies were shifted to Batkhela hospital where the doctors pronounced them dead.

Topstory minus plus

Opinion minus plus

Newspost minus plus

Editorial minus plus

National minus plus

World minus plus

Sports minus plus

Business minus plus

Karachi minus plus

Lahore minus plus

Islamabad minus plus

Peshawar minus plus