close
Monday April 15, 2024

Valuables burnt in house fire

By Our Correspondent
February 27, 2024

LAHORE:Valuables reduced to ashes in an incident of fire in a house in the Township area. Reportedly, a fire broke out due to short circuit in a double-storey house situated at Butt Chowk. 

Representational image of a house on fire. — iStock File
Representational image of a house on fire. — iStock File

The fire engulfed the whole house. Rescue 1122 vehicles rushed to the spot and extinguished the fire. No loss of life or injury was reported in the incident.