Karachi: A fire broke out in the office of provincial minister Shehla Raza on Friday.
TV footage showed clouds of black smoke billowing into the air as two fire tenders attempted to extinguish the flames in the office located at Sindh Secretariat .
The fire is said to have completely gutted the furniture but staff remained unhurt as it had started during prayer timings.
Talking about the cause of fire, the minister said it was apparently caused by a short-circuit.
ECP decides to issue notices to the ministers; Chaudhry to give "detailed response" upon getting ECP's notice
'Now, buses can resume inter-city transport by accommodating 50% capacity of passengers', says NCOC chief
78 more people died from the virus during the last 24 hours
US urges Pakistan not to recognise Taliban government till it fulfills promises made with international community
Sindh health dept issues notification directing schools to facilitate health dept teams in the vaccination process
Inter-Provincial Education Ministers Conference decides to pass all students of grade 10 and 12