Top Gear: Chris Harris breaks silence after Paddy McGuinness following car show's axing
Chris Harris hosted Top Gear along with Paddy McGuinness and Freddie Flintoff
Chris Harris, the host of Top Gear, posted a mysterious message breaking silence after the BBC show was cancelled, following Freddie Flintoff's injury in a horror accident while filming.
The motorsport journalist has worked on the TV sensation since 2016 – two years longer than co-hosts Paddy McGuinness and Freddie Flintoff.
Following Freddie's terrifying crash last year, Chris Harris revealed the axing on Wednesday. A photo of the three of them smiling while filming in a Tesla was shared on Instagram by Chris.
And he wrote, “How I’ll remember my time on Top Gear. Hundreds of hours laughing."
“There’s much to be said on how/why/what in the future."
“But for now, I’ll remember the good times.”
He then added, “Look after people and, sometimes, they’ll look after you.”
It seems to be a dig at the BBC for pausing the show following Freddie's crash at Surrey's Dunsfold Park Aerodrome in December.
Insiders said that the actors and crew were compelled to postpone other projects.
This week, James May, an ex-host with Richard Hammond and Jeremy Clarkson, told The Sun, "I can't believe it's gone forever."
However, in contrast to Chris, Paddy's response on Instagram said, "We were always going to be bellends but we were your bellends," with no indications of any possible rivalry.
“Thanks for all the love over the years folks, it was very much appreciated.”
-
Teacher arrested after confessing to cocaine use during classes
-
Milo Ventimiglia recalls first meeting with Arielle Kebbel on the sets of 'Gilmore Girls' amid new project
-
Leading astrophysicist shot dead at southern California home
-
Will Savannah Guthrie ever return to 'Today' show? Here's what insiders predict
-
Amazon can be sued over sodium nitrite suicide cases, US court rules
-
Patrick Dempsey reveals Eric Dane's condition in final days before death
-
Epstein estate to pay $35M to victims in major class action settlement
-
South Korea’s ex-President Yoon issues public apology after being sentenced to life over martial law