Christian girl recovered after seven months
By Sardar Akhtar
January 20, 2021
FAISALABAD: A 12-year-old Christian girl who had been abducted at gunpoint by three accused including Khizar Hayat and Ahmed Ali in June 2020, was recovered by the police on Tuesday after about seven months of the incident.
According to the Sargodha Road Police, a raid was conducted on the house of the accused where the police found Farah chained in aroom. However, the suspects managed to escape. According to Farah’s father Asif Maseeh the culprits had abducted the girl for converting her religion and forced marriage.
According to a source, the kidnappers subjected Farah to physical and mental torture. Meanwhile, the police produced the girl before a local court which handed her into police custody and ordered her tests to determine her age.
-
Timothee Chalamet Felt '17 Again' After Reunion With 'Interstellar' Director Christopher Nolan -
Shia LaBeouf's Mugshot Released After Mardi Gras Arrest On Battery Allegations In New Orleans -
Conan O'Brien Speaks First Time After Rob Reiner's Killing -
Giant Tortoise Reintroduced To Island After Almost 200 Years -
Eric Dane Drops Raw Confession For Rebecca Gayheart In Final Interview -
Trump Announces New 10% Global Tariff After Supreme Court Setback -
Influencer Dies Days After Plastic Surgery: Are Cosmetic Procedures Really Safe? -
Eric Dane Confesses Heartbreaking Regret About Daughters' Weddings Before Death -
Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi Reveals Stage 1 Cervical Cancer Diagnosis -
Timothee Chalamet Admits He Was 'grumpy' Before Beau Kylie Jenner's Unexpected Move -
Hilary Duff’s Son Roasts Her Outfit In New Album Interview -
Alexandra Daddario, Andrew Form Part Ways After 3 Years Of Marriage -
Eric Dane Rejected Sex Symbol Label -
Avan Jogia Says Life With Fiancee Halsey Feels Like 'coming Home' -
Kate Middleton's Role In Handling Prince William And Harry Feud Revealed -
Tucker Carlson Says Passport Seized, Staff Member Questioned At Israel Airport