22 more missing persons declared hardcore militants, PHC told
PESHAWAR: The Peshawar High Court (PHC) was informed on Wednesday that 22 more missing persons shifted to internment centre in Lakki Marwat were declared black or hardcore militants) and five as grey (terror suspects).Additional Advocate General (AAG), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Mian Arshad Jan, submitted to a division bench the list of
By Akhtar Amin
April 16, 2015
PESHAWAR: The Peshawar High Court (PHC) was informed on Wednesday that 22 more missing persons shifted to internment centre in Lakki Marwat were declared black or hardcore militants) and five as grey (terror suspects).
Additional Advocate General (AAG), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Mian Arshad Jan, submitted to a division bench the list of 27 missing persons shifted to internment centre in Lakki Marwat.The bench comprised of Chief Justice Mazhar Alam Miankhel and Justice Muhammad Daud Khan.As per the list issued by in-charge of the internment centre, Sabz Ali Khan, 22 missing persons shifted to internment centre had been declared hardcore militants.
The black declared internees were Akbar Ali, Mian Anwar, Abdullah, Mulazim Hussain, Muhammad Asif, Imdad Hussain, Asghar Shah, Qadir Shah, Yousaf Shah, Rahmat Zada, Idrees, Nisar Ali, Ashiquddin, Rasool Niaz, Rahmatullah, Akhtar Ali, Daulat Khan, Zakirullah, Asghar Hussain, Muhammad Ayub, Abdullah and Noor Muhammad.
Five internees were also declared grey. They included Inamullah, Asghar Khan, Muhammad Hayat, Zamir Gul and Abdul Khaliq.It was stated in the report that the internees had been picked up in the years 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. They were shifted to the internment centre after one or two years under the special law called Action (in Aid of Civil Power) Regulation, 2011 for Federally Administered Tribal Areas and Pata.
The court disposed of the missing persons cases after receiving oversight boards reports in the missing persons cases shifted to internment centres whether declared black or grey.Section 8 of the Action (in Aid of Civil Power) Regulation 2011 says the governor, or any authorised officer by him, may issue an order of internment.
Section 14 says, “The governor shall notify an oversight board for each internment centre comprising of two civilians and two military officers to review the case of each person interned within a period of 120 days from the issuance of order of internment and prepare a report for consideration of the governor.” The court fixed May 21 for next hearing into the cases.
Additional Advocate General (AAG), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Mian Arshad Jan, submitted to a division bench the list of 27 missing persons shifted to internment centre in Lakki Marwat.The bench comprised of Chief Justice Mazhar Alam Miankhel and Justice Muhammad Daud Khan.As per the list issued by in-charge of the internment centre, Sabz Ali Khan, 22 missing persons shifted to internment centre had been declared hardcore militants.
The black declared internees were Akbar Ali, Mian Anwar, Abdullah, Mulazim Hussain, Muhammad Asif, Imdad Hussain, Asghar Shah, Qadir Shah, Yousaf Shah, Rahmat Zada, Idrees, Nisar Ali, Ashiquddin, Rasool Niaz, Rahmatullah, Akhtar Ali, Daulat Khan, Zakirullah, Asghar Hussain, Muhammad Ayub, Abdullah and Noor Muhammad.
Five internees were also declared grey. They included Inamullah, Asghar Khan, Muhammad Hayat, Zamir Gul and Abdul Khaliq.It was stated in the report that the internees had been picked up in the years 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. They were shifted to the internment centre after one or two years under the special law called Action (in Aid of Civil Power) Regulation, 2011 for Federally Administered Tribal Areas and Pata.
The court disposed of the missing persons cases after receiving oversight boards reports in the missing persons cases shifted to internment centres whether declared black or grey.Section 8 of the Action (in Aid of Civil Power) Regulation 2011 says the governor, or any authorised officer by him, may issue an order of internment.
Section 14 says, “The governor shall notify an oversight board for each internment centre comprising of two civilians and two military officers to review the case of each person interned within a period of 120 days from the issuance of order of internment and prepare a report for consideration of the governor.” The court fixed May 21 for next hearing into the cases.
-
Sydney Sweeney Pays Tribute To 'Euphoria' Co-star Eric Dane After His Death: 'Forever Will Love You' -
Kayla Nicole Reveals Surprising Reason Behind Separation From Travis Kelce -
Andrew Made Major Demand To King Charles Before Arrest -
Political Tensions Steal Spotlight At Berlin Film Festival Closing Ceremony -
King Charles In Hot Water After Andrew Arrest: ‘Step Down!’ -
Space-based Solar Power Could Push The World Beyond Net Zero: Here’s How -
Kate Walsh Remembers Her 'Grey’s Anatomy' Co-star Eric Dane Following His Death At 53 -
AI Ad Wars Begin As Perplexity Snubs ChatGPT Advertising -
Microsoft Copilot Bug Exposes Confidential Emails To AI -
Eric Dane Final Emotional Words Revealed After Tragic Death -
Prince William 'furious' Regarding His Own Future After Andrew Arrest -
Charli XCX Reveals ‘confusing’ Toll ‘Brat’ Popularity Took On Her -
Android Phones At Risk: PromptSpy Malware Exploits AI -
Barry Manilow Gives Insight Into 'very Depressing' Doctor Visit As He Postpones 2026 Arena Tour Due To Cancer -
Margot Robbie Opens Up About Imposter Syndrome ‘crisis’ -
'Desperate' Sarah Ferguson Won't Go Down Without A Fight