Tue June 19, 2018
Advertisement
Can't connect right now! retry

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!

National

March 14, 2018

Share

Advertisement

Five of a family faint after taking poisonous food

HAFIZABAD: Five members of a family fell unconscious after taking poisonous food at Nothay village on Tuesday. Rashma, the wife of Muhammad Ramzan, brought some food from bazaar. When she and her children, Nasreen, Samina and Sajjad, took the food they fell unconscious. They were rushed to a local hospital.

x
Advertisement

Advertisement

Comments

Advertisement
Advertisement

Topstory

Opinion

Newspost

Editorial

National

World

Sports

Business

Karachi

Lahore

Islamabad

Peshawar