Mixed herbs 1 tsp
Butter 1-2 tbs
Garlic (chopped) 1 tsp
Mushrooms (chopped) ½ cup
Mozzarella cheese (grated) 1 cup
Cream cheese 4 tbs
Jalapenos (chopped) ¼ cup
Fresh parsley (chopped) 2 tbs
Black pepper powder ½ tsp
Garlic powder ½ tsp
Onion powder ½ tsp
Chicken fillets 3
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder to taste
Breadcrumbs 1½ cup or as required
Eggs (whisked) 3 or as required
Cooking oil for frying
• In a frying pan, add butter and let it melt.
• Add garlic and mix well.
• Add mushrooms, mix well and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
• Let it cool.
• In a bowl, add mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, jalapenos, fresh parsley, salt, black pepper powder, garlic powder, onion powder, sautéed mushrooms & mix until well combined & refrigerate for 15 minutes.
• Use a sharp knife to cut the side of each chicken fillet and stuffed prepared filling and insert tooth pick or skewer to seal the stuffing.
• Sprinkle with salt, black pepper powder & rub on both sides of stuffed chicken.
• In panko breadcrumbs, add mixed herbs, salt and mix well.
• Now dip stuffed chicken into whisked eggs and coat with breadcrumbs then again dip into whisked eggs and coat with breadcrumbs (makes 3).
• In a frying pan, heat cooking oil & shallow fry stuffed chicken on medium flame until golden brown.
• Take out on a baking tray & bake in preheated oven at 180C for 20-25 minutes (on both grills).
• Cut from the centre and serve.
Recipe courtesy: Food Fusion