Worcestershire sauce 2 tbsp
Pickle water 1 tbsp
Brown sugar 2 tsp
Garlic chopped ½ tbsp
Boneless chicken (small cubes) 350g
Salt ½ tsp or to taste
Paprika powder 1 tsp
Black pepper powder ½ tsp
Corn flour 1 ½ tbsp
Cooking oil 2-3 tbsp.
Onion (chopped) 1 (small
Pickled jalapeno (sliced) ¼ cup
Bread large as required
Cheddar cheese slice
Mozzarella cheese as required
* In a small jug, add Worcestershire sauce, pickle water, brown sugar, and garlic, mix well and set aside.
* In a bowl, add chicken, salt, paprika powder, black pepper powder, corn flour and mix well.
* In a frying pan, add cooking oil, chicken. Mix well and cook on medium flame until golden (6-8 minutes).
* Add onion, pickled jalapenos, mix well and cook for a minute.
* Add prepared sauce, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes and set aside.
* Spread butter on one side of bread slice, place cheddar cheese slice and mozzarella cheese (grated).
* Add cooked chicken and mozzarella cheese (grated), spread butter on bread slice and flip to make a sandwich.
* In frying pan, place sandwich, cover and toast on low flame from both sides until golden brown. Cut and serve (makes 4-5)!
Courtesy: Food Fusion Recipe by Seema Hanif