Cooking oil 5 tbsp
Onion (chopped) 2 medium
Tomatoes 4-5 medium
Dried basil 1 tsp
Sugar 1 tsp
Water 1 and ½ cup
Fresh coriander (chopped) 1 tbsp
Garlic (chopped) 1 and ½ tbsp
Beef Mince (hand chopped) ½ kg
Black pepper (crushed) 1 and ½ tsp
Salt 1 and ½ tsp or to taste
Italian seasoning 2 tsp
Soya sauce 1 and ½ tbsp
Peas 1 cup
Penne pasta 350g (boiled until half done)
Cheddar cheese grated ½ cup or as required
Mozzarella cheese grated ½ cup or as required
* In a saucepan, add cooking oil, onion and sauté until translucent.
* Add tomatoes, dried basil, and sugar and mix well.
* Add water and bring it to boil.
* Add fresh coriander and mix well, cover and cook on low flame for 6-8 minutes.
* Turn off the flame and blend well with the help of blender and set aside.
* In a wok, add cooking oil, onion, garlic, mix well and sauté until translucent.
* Add beef mince, mix well until it changes colour and cook on medium flame for 4-5 minutes.
* Add black pepper crushed, salt, Italian seasoning, soy sauce, mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes.
* Add peas and mix well.
* Add prepared curry and mix well, cover and cook on low flame for 5-6 minutes.
* Add penne pasta and mix well.
* Add cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and mix well.
* On baking casserole, add beef and pasta mixture, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and dried parsley.
* Bake in preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius for 20 minutes.
Courtesy: Food Fusion Recipe by Seema Hanif