KARACHI: PPP chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari has appointed Palwasha Behram Khan as Deputy Information Secretary Pakistan Peoples Party with immediate effect.
A notification in this regard was issued from the Chairman's Secretariat by his Political Secretary Jameel Soomro on Sunday.
Separately, Bilawal Bhutto also appointed Hassan Murtaza as PPP’s Information Secretary in Punjab with immediate effect.
According to a press release issued by the party, a notification in this regard was issued from the Chairman's Secretariat.
PYO and PSF Gilgit Baltistan announced
Chairman Pakistan Peoples Party Bilawal Bhutto Zardari has appointed following office bearers of Peoples Youth Organization & Peoples Students Federation Gilgit-Baltistan with immediate effect.
Peoples Youth Oorganization Gilgit-Baltistan
1. Bashir Ahmed khan (Skardu) President
2. Imtiaz Hussain umeed (Gilgit) General Secretary
3. Barkat Ali (Gilgit ) Additional General Secretary
4. Asalan Shah (Diamer) Deputy General Secretary
5. Waqar Ahmed Maya (Ghizer) Senior Vice President
6. Tehseen ullah (Diamer) Vice President
7. Iqdar Ali (Gilgit) Vice President
8. Irfan Ali (Astor) Vice President
9. Shahid Hussain (Hunza Gojal) Information Secretary
10. Murtaza (Nagar) Deputy information Secretary
11. Walayat khan (Ghizer) Coordination Secretary.
Peoples Students Federation Gilgit-Baltistan
1. Baseer Hassan (Gilgit) President
2. Ahmed Nabi (Diamer) General Secretary
3. Amir Hussain Baltistan Senior Vice President
4. Mehboob Ali Ghizer Information secretary
Notification in this regard was issued from the Chairman’s Secretariat by his Political Secretary Jameel Soomro on Sunday.
PKR appreciates 3.02 against US dollar and was trading at Rs234 in interbank market
Blinken says that the US is here for Pakistan just like it was in the past
A policeman on a security duty at the house of PTI MPA Aghaz Gandapur was killed when some miscreants opened fire
According to ISPR, weapons and ammunition were recovered from terrorists killed by Pakistani troops
Sources state JIT will investigate if devices were installed in PM's house or if phone calls were recorded
The incoming finance minister lands in Islamabad with Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif