BITS ‘N’ PIECES
Be the blessing other people count on and you’ll be blessed. The opportunities are endless. For example:
- Give someone your time
- Listen to someone talk
- Feed someone by making a meal or paying for one or simply sharing it
- Pray for someone whether they are aware or not
Talk to yourself as if you would talk to…
- A stranger – “Would you like me to help you with that?”
- A child – “It’s ok to be sad. I am here for you. I won’t leave you alone.”
- Your best friend – “You rock! I am so proud of you. You deserve the best.”
- Your favourite treat – “You are worth every single dollar I invest in you.”
- The sun – “You light up my day and warm my soul.”
- Your pet – “You are the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.”
- You deserve the same love and understanding that you feel others do.
Signs you are a people pleaser
- You find it hard to say ‘no’ and feel guilty when you do.
- You feel responsible for other people’s happiness.
- You pretend to agree with everyone, even if you disagree.
- You put other people’s needs before your own.
- You find yourself apologizing excessively.
- You go to extreme lengths to avoid conflict.
- You rely on other people’s validation to feel good about yourself.
- You are dependent on others to take care of your emotional needs.