No rise in radiation after Israel’s attack on Iran, confirms IAEA
IAEA says no further damage was observed at Natanz, site of one of nuclear targets struck on Friday by Israel
No damage was seen at Iran's Fordow Fuel Enrichment Plant or the Khondab heavy water reactor under construction, the UN nuclear watchdog said on Saturday.
The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) added that no further damage had been observed at Natanz, the site of one of the nuclear targets struck on Friday by Israeli forces.
Earlier, the IAEA said that Iran's Nuclear Regulatory Authority had informed it of no change in off-site radiation levels in Isfahan, another nuclear site targeted by Israel in an air offensive against its old enemy.
The IAEA also said that four critical buildings at the Isfahan nuclear site had been damaged, including a uranium conversion facility and a fuel plate fabrication plant.
“As in Natanz, no increase in off-site radiation expected,” the agency said in a post on X.
-
Poll reveals majority of Americans' views on Bad Bunny
-
Man convicted after DNA links him to 20-year-old rape case
-
California cop accused of using bogus 911 calls to reach ex-partner
-
'Elderly' nanny arrested by ICE outside employer's home, freed after judge's order
-
key details from Germany's multimillion-euro heist revealed
-
Search for Savannah Guthrie’s abducted mom enters unthinkable phase
-
Barack Obama addresses UFO mystery: Aliens are ‘real’ but debunks Area 51 conspiracy theories
-
Rosie O’Donnell secretly returned to US to test safety