close
Sunday April 21, 2024

What happened to this woman on her first day at KFC?

Reflecting on the incident, Charlise remarked, "I will simply never get over this video of me fainting on my first shift."

By Web Desk
March 05, 2024
Screenshots of the CCTV footage that showed Charlise just moments before she fainted on her first shift. — CHARLISEMICHELLE/TIKTOK
Screenshots of the CCTV footage that showed Charlise just moments before she fainted on her first shift. — CHARLISEMICHELLE/TIKTOK

In Sydney, Australia, a new KFC recruit, Charlise, experienced an unusual first day that took a bizarre turn, leaving her co-workers and social media abuzz. 

During her initial shift, Charlise fainted unexpectedly, and the entire incident was captured on the restaurant's CCTV, that later shared on TikTok.

Fainting, a relatively common occurrence, can be caused by a sudden drop in blood flow to the brain, resulting in a temporary loss of consciousness. Despite the typical harmless nature of such episodes, they can be alarming for both the individual experiencing them and those around.

In the video posted by Charlise, she goes from standing and chatting with a colleague to an abrupt backward fall. Fortunately, she quickly recovered with only minor injuries to her back and head. 

Reflecting on the incident, Charlise remarked, "I will simply never get over this video of me fainting on my first shift."

Following the unexpected turn of events, Charlise's co-workers were shocked, providing assistance and sending her home. Despite no longer working at KFC, she shared the video online for amusement and was astonished by its viral reception, surpassing 20 million views on TikTok.

While the incident may have been shared in good humor, it highlights the unpredictability of life's moments, especially during significant first experiences. Charlise's unexpected debut has become an internet sensation, sparking conversations among viewers who share similar stories or express concern for her well-being.