Donald Trump feels 'snubbed' after no invitation for King Charles coronation
Donald Trump has not been asked to attend King Charles coronation
Donald Trump must be upset over no invitation to King Charles coronation, says expert.
Jordan James, CEO of Unlocked PR, believes the former US President would be biting his nails for not being called for the occasion. More than 70 leaders from the world are expected to arrive in London for the event.
Mr James tells Express.co.uk: "With Trump valuing his ‘connection’ to the royals, he is no doubt feeling snubbed and angry by not being invited to the coronation."
Trump, who has often spoken about his closeness to Queen Elizabeth II, will be hurt for not being respected by her son and the current monarch of Britain.
Praising the Queen earlier this year, Trump told GB News: "She [the Queen] was incredible, for decades and decades she never made a mistake. I cannot think of a mistake she made, she was never controversial."
Meanwhile, Prince Harry, the Duke of Sussex's arrival has been confirmed for the day.
Buckingham Palace announced earlier: "Buckingham Palace is pleased to confirm that the Duke of Sussex will attend the Coronation Service at Westminster Abbey on May 6.
"The Duchess of Sussex will remain in California with Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet."
-
Shamed Andrew real birthday plans as cops showed up at door
-
Princess Beatrice 17 holidays per year exposed amid Andrew arrest
-
Shamed Andrew should be happy ‘he is only in for sharing information’
-
Andrew Mountbatten Windsor released hours after police arrest
-
King Charles is in ‘unchartered waters’ as Andrew takes Family down
-
Why Prince Harry, Meghan 'immensely' feel 'relieved' amid Andrew's arrest?
-
Shamed Andrew ‘dismissive’ act towards Royal butler exposed
-
Queen Elizabeth II saw ‘qualities of future Queen’ in Kate Middleton