Islamabad: PPP Senior leader, former interior minister and Chairman Senate Standing on Interior Senator A Rehman Malik has served Indian Prime Minister Narendra charge sheet for the brutalities which Indian forces are committing in Indian Held Kashmir (IHK) under his command and demanded United Nations secretary general to take up the notice of human rights violations in Kashmir and refer the case to International Criminal Court (ICC).
To express solidarity with Kashmiris and to condemn the ongoing brutalities of Indian forces, Rehman Malik delivered a charge sheet to Indian High Commission in Islamabad against Prime Minister Narendra Modi which he later read in his speech in President House also.
Rehman Malik while addressing a conference on the occasion of Kashmir Day in President House Islamabad asked the government of Pakistan to depute the Attorney General to move against PM Narendra Modi in International Criminal Court against Indian human rights violation and crimes against humanity carried out by Indian forces under his command.
He said, “I appeal from this forum to the High Commissioner for Human Rights, United Nations to constitute a high powered commission to visit Indian Held Kashmir to investigate the human rights violations there”.
In his open charge sheet to Prime Minister Modi, Malik wrote as “I am compelled to address you with a charge sheet to you and your government on your brutal actions in the Indian Held Kashmir where the Indian Army under your command is killing hundreds of citizens including children and women. These extra-judicial killings have become a routine of Indian Army. The Kashmiri females are being sexually abused by the Indian security forces.”
In his letter he writes, “The un-armed innocent Kashmiris are simply demanding their legitimate right of implementation of resolution of United Nations Security Council which is being continuously ignored by you and the previous governments before you and instead of giving them their right of self-determination you are giving them the bullets to silent their voices”.
He wrote that the nexus of RSS with Daesh is emerging and it is a matter of record and confirmation by an Ambassador from Middle East in Delhi who had confirmed training of numerous Indians by ISIS in Kurdistan. According to the reports RSS and ISIS are operating to eliminate the Kashmiri Muslims from Indian Held Kashmir to implement the larger plan of India to cleanse the Kashmiri Muslims from Kashmir, writes Rehman Malik.
He added, “Persistent killing and other brutalities by successive Indian governments which are even now continuing under your direct orders to the Indian Army whereas; Kashmiris are demanding just their right of self-determination as per the UNSC resolution. Common man of this whole region holds you, Mr. Narendra Modi, responsible for these most recent violations of human rights.”
In his letter Rehman Malik has served the following charge-sheet against Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Indian government and has demand that PM Modi should be tried under the International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague. The charge sheet as a son of a Kashmiri mother as under, he wrote:-
1) You Prime Minister Narendra Modi and previous governments before you have committed unprecedented brutalities against innocent Kashmiris in terms of mass murders, mass blinding, enforced disappearances, torture, rapes, political repression and suppression of freedom of speech.
2) Your government is violating the global treaties by not allowing the human rights bodies to access Kashmir. For years, you appeared in ‘Top Ten Criminals’ list and you had figured-out prominently in the search alongside images of terrorists, murderers and criminal on ‘Google’. Your entry remained banned in USA for your role in killing of hundreds of Muslims in Gujrat, India.
3) You are an active member of RSS – A Terrorist organisation, which is involved in the massacre of Muslims in India and your own hands are stained with the blood of thousands of innocents Muslims who are the citizens of your own country and now you are replicating the same in Kashmir.
4) Your organisation ‘RSS’ is an anti-Muslim organisation. Since the day one they have claimed to declare India as a “Hindu Rashtra” by 2019. RSS had earlier opposed the creation of Pakistan; it was your organisation RSS Prime Minister Modi which killed Mahatma Gandhi through Nathuram Godse just because Mahatma Gandhi agreed with Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah for the partitioning of India and creation of Pakistan. It speaks of your anti-Muslim mind-set which the world is witnessing every day in Kashmir.
5) You Prime Minister Narendra Modi and your organisation RSS continue to be anti-Muslims which was demonstrated by killing thousands of Muslims in Ahmedabad, Gujarat and in other parts of the India, the demolishing of Babri Masjid and now the same is being replicated in Kashmir.
6) You Prime Minister Narendra Modi have increased the number of troops in Kashmir to the level of 700,000 plus, to kill and inflict violence to peace loving armless innocent Kashmiris Who are struggling for the right of self-determination as per the resolution of UNSC dated April 21, 1948.
7) You Prime Minister Modi have crossed all the limits of brutality and did not feel any guilt in ordering aggressive use of pellet guns against peaceful protestors in occupied Kashmir, which the international community has termed as the first mass blinding in human history.
8) You Prime Minster Narendra Modi are unleashing ethnic cleansing of Muslim majority in Kashmir; by mass murdering and settling the RSS trained families in Kashmir. They are being allotted lands and houses in Kashmir to reduce Muslims as minority there, which is the utter violation of the right of Kashmiri Muslims. RSS has already come up with a new strategy of five thousands Village Defence Committees (VDS) in Indian Held Kashmir.
9) You Prime Minister Narendra Modi, you now stand fully exposed as a murderer of innocent Kashmiris and prime violator of human rights and you have no respect for human dignity and honour.
Rehman Malik writes, “In view of the above misdeeds, you Prime Minister Narendra Modi stand guilty of murders and prime violator of human rights, dignity and honour. I therefore demand that you and your government including your present Army Chief Gen. Bipin Rawat should be tried under the war crimes like in the past Augusto Pinochet President of Chile, Slobodan Milosevic President of Republic of Yugoslavia, and Milan Martic and Milan Babic presidents of Republic of Serbian Karjina, were tried for carrying out such war crimes against humanity, and all of them were convicted”.
In the conference on Kashmir Day, Rehman Malik in his speech asked the president of Pakistan to ask the government to move in International Criminal Court (ICC) against Indian Prime Minister Modi and Indian Army Chief General Bipin Rawat for mass murdering, genocide, mass blinding, raping and other heinous crimes against humanity in Indian Held Kashmir and also appoint a high powered Commission to investigate ongoing unprecedented human rights violations.
In a separate letter to Antonio Guterres, Secretary General UNO and Prince Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein, High Commissioner for Human Rights UNO, Rehman Malik writes, “Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi wherein Indian government under his command is committing brutalities by killing of innocent Muslim Kashmiris including women and children, like the previous Indian governments did in the past, whereas Kashmiris are simply demanding for their legitimate right of self-determination, under the ‘Resolution’ which was passed by UNSC on 21st April, 1948. I call upon Your Excellencies to refer the matter to the International Criminal Court (ICC) against Indian Prime Minister Modi and Indian Army Chief General Bipin Rawat for mass murdering, genocide, mass blinding, raping and other heinous crimes against humanity in Indian Occupied Kashmir and also appoint a high powered commission to investigate ongoing unprecedented human rights violations”.
Islamabad : Islamabad Traffic Police taking strict action against vehicles over wrong parking for smooth flow of...
—- the indiscriminate felling of the mangrove forest along Karachi’s coastline by the wood mafia and the manner in...
Islamabad : Islamabad police on Saturday registered a case against four policemen and arrested one on charges of...
Islamabad : Only 1,123 motor vehicles entered here in Murree from across the country including twin cities of...
Islamabad : National Command and Operation Center team along with Additional Deputy Commissioner Rawalpindi on...
The trend to pick up plastic waste is spreading fast among the city youth. Plastic waste, discarded everywhere and...