Cooking oil 4-5 tbs
Garlic (chopped) ½ tbs
Boneless chicken (julienne) 500g
Lemon juice 1 ½ tbs
Red chilli powder ½ tsp or to taste
Onion powder 1 tsp
Cayenne powder ½ tsp
Dried oregano 1 tsp
Garlic powder 1 tsp
Paprika powder 2 tsp
Salt 2 tsp or to taste
Black pepper powder ½ tsp
Onion (sliced) 1 large
Capsicum (julienne) 1 medium
Red bell pepper (julienne) 1 medium
Tomatoes 4 medium
Garlic clove 5-6
Onion 1 medium
Jalapenos (deseeded) 2-3
Water 1 cup
Lemon juice 1 tbs
Fresh coriander handful
* In a wok, add cooking oil, garlic and mix well.
* Add chicken and mix well until it changes colour.
* Add lemon juice, red chilli powder, onion powder, cayenne powder, dried oregano, garlic powder, paprika powder, salt, black pepper powder, mix well and cook for 4-5 minutes.
* Add onion, capsicum, red bell pepper, mix well and set aside.
* In frying pan, add cooking oil, tomatoes, garlic, onion, jalapenos and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
* Add water, lemon juice, salt, mix well and bring it to boil, cover and cook on medium flame until ½ cup water is left (4-5 minutes).
* Let it cool.
* Transfer it to a blender jug, add fresh coriander, blend well and set aside.
* In a serving bowl, add boiled rice, prepared fajita chicken, prepared tomato sauce, iceberg, corn cob, lemon wedges, cherry tomato and serve!
Courtesy: Food Fusion Recipe by Seema Hanif