1. Which was the first book printed?
A- The Book of Psalms (Psalter)
B- The Guttenberg Bible
2. Which was the first English novel?
A- Robinson Crusoe
C- Moll Flanders
3. In which era did novelists portray virtue and hard work and learning wrong from right through a series of human errors?
A- The Victorian
B- The Elizabethan
C- The Edwardian
4. What does the 20th Century literature reflect?
A- Great events
B- New Ideologies
C- Psychological issues
5. Which is the first American novel?
A- The Power of Sympathy: or, The Triumph of Nature
B- The Scarlet Letters
C- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
6. Which author is considered the world’s bestselling author?
A- Arthur Conan Doyle
B- James Patterson
C- John Grisham
7. Which book is considered the most evil book in history?
A- Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler
B- The Doctrine of Fascism by Benito Mussolini
C- History Will Absolve Me by Fidel Castro
8. Which was the first written novel
A- Don Quixote
B- Le Morte d’Arthur
C- The Tale of Genji
9. Who is credited for the serialized format within periodical literature?
A- David Hume
B- Sir Richard Steele
C- Charles Dickens
10. Which writer is considered the ‘Father of English novel’?
A- Henry Fielding
B- Samuel Richardson
C- Daniel Defoe