Everything to know about Katie Price's new husband's disappearance: Final texts, speculations, and more
Katie Price's husband Lee Andrew has been reported missing since the early hours of Wednesday, May 14, after she received his final WhatsApp and FaceTime messages from Dubai
In the latest updates since the mysterious disappearance of Katie Price's new husband Lee Andrews, the reality star has revealed the final messages she says she received from him before he disappeared in Dubai.
Price broke her silence for the second time in a May 18 statement, where she said Andrews, 43, was due to fly back to the UK with her for their planned appearance on Good Morning Britain, but never boarded his flight.
Price said she then received a series of WhatsApp messages from him early last Wednesday morning. In the messages, Andrews allegedly wrote, “Been arrested. I’ll be in touch. I’m ok xx.”
When Price asked where he was and why he had been arrested, Andrews reportedly replied that he had been forced into a van and taken to an unknown location.
“It’s a black site,” one message allegedly said, while he also urged her to contact the British embassy and continue tracking his location.
She confirmed that he has been reported missing to both Dubai authorities and the British embassy. “We have reported him to the British embassy as a missing person, he’s been reported in Dubai as a missing person, I just don’t know what to say,” she continued.
Price has since denied online claims that the situation is a publicity stunt.
“I know there’s going to be stories coming out now because it’s a hot topic. But, at the end of the day, guys, I have feelings – and people disrespect that. It’s really not nice for me to be going through all of this, at all,” she said in the video.
She continued, “What everyone has to remember, as much as everyone’s trying to take the piss out of everything and speculate this and speculate that, this isn’t a game. This is real life. This is a serious situation for me."
“This isn’t a scandal, this is something that’s really happening, and there are real feelings involved here. I want to make it clear, again, everyone. This is not a publicity stunt. This is real. And anyone who thinks that I’m part of this is disgusting,” Price concluded in a video message.
Andrews’ mother, Trisha Andrews, also spoke publicly about the case, saying the family still has no answers.
“I don’t know, he could have been. I’ve not seen the video,” Trisha said. “I don’t know the laws out there but I wouldn’t have thought they’d use cables. Wouldn’t they put handcuffs on?”
She added that while she believes Price is genuinely worried, she also thinks the reality star shares too much of her personal life online.
“I think she’s exploiting in general, that’s what I meant,” Trisha clarified. “She’s always putting things on [social media] isn’t she?”
-
Cardi B shares how motherhood altered her love for fashion
-
Robert Downey Jr. discusses fate of a possible third 'Sherlock Holmes' film
-
Tom Hanks can't believe he's still part of 'Toy Story' franchise
-
The Spice Girls still ‘trying’ to come on same page as 30th anniversary nears
-
Victoria Beckham rejects celebrity label for her brand: Here's why
-
Kylie Minogue spills major beans on Madonna ‘Confessions II’ album
-
Emilia Clarke talks about unique way of embracing motherhood: 'Universal'
-
Victoria Beckham hints at new family chapter with son Cruz amid ongoing Brooklyn feud
-
TJ Holmes drops marriage plans with Amy Robach 3 years after romance scandal
-
Kim Kardashian reveals extreme measures to maintain health: ‘I have pill fatigue’
-
Stephen Colbert honored with special surprise before 'The Late Show' wraps
-
Jack Osbourne defends ‘perfect health’ denying being ‘underweight’: ‘I have lost no weight’
