Saif Ali Khan’s attack: New suspects revealed in police investigation
Saif Ali Khan, who suffered six injuries, is out of danger now
Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan was attacked with a knife at his Bandra home on Thursday night.
Recently the sources shared that Mumbai police have revealed new findings during actor's stabbing case.
It is believed that the attacker is related to one of the house helps, who also gave him entry into the Saif’s residence, per NDTV.
The suspected house help is reportedly being interrogated by the police to dig out more details about the shocking attack on the Phantom actor.
So far, the police said that an “unidentified person intruded in the residence” of the actor’s home. Later Saif got badly injured during the scuffle with the intruder.
Interestingly, the police also noted that CCTV cameras at the Chef star’s home did not capture anyone entering the premises within two hours before the attack.
The police claimed that whoever attacked Saif had entered the building earlier in the day.
However, the outlet reported that the police “are still scanning CCTV footage to identify the attacker,” who fled after stabbing the actor.
India Today said that the police have also interrogated the construction workers as the actor’s building was undergoing some renovation at the time.
Meanwhile, Saif, who suffered six stab injuries, one of them near his spine, is reportedly out of danger, according to his team.
-
Govinda rushed to hospital after health deteriorates
-
Dharmendra gets discharged from hospital after death hoax
-
Dharmendra's wife Hema Malini, daughter Esha Deol react to death news: 'False'
-
Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan visit dharmendra during health crisis
-
Inside Dharmendra and Hema Malini's enduring love story amid his health battle
-
Hema Malini’s plea for Dharmendra health as family rushes to hospital
-
Bollywood stars shower love on Vicky Kaushal, Katrina Kaif’s baby news
-
Katrina Kaif, Vicky Kaushal welcome 'their bundle of joy'