* 2 cups brown sugar
* 1/2 cup butter
* 2 tbsp. whole milk
* 2 1/2 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
* 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
* 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut, plus more for garnish
* 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
* 1 tablespoon Nutella spread
* 1 teaspoon, vanilla extract
* A pinch of salt
* Line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment or wax paper, and set aside.
* Bring the sugar, butter, milk, and cocoa powder to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Let boil for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring often. Remove from the heat.
* Stir in the oats, coconut, peanut butter, Nutella spread, vanilla, and salt until everything is combined.
* Working quickly before the mixture sets, drop tablespoons of the mixture onto the prepared pans, flattening slightly, if you like. Immediately sprinkle with more coconut; press gently to help the coconut stick to the cookies. Let stand at room temperature until firm, about 30 minutes. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to one week.
* 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
* 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
* 2 teaspoons chili powder
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* Finely grated lime zest, for serving
* Dry chickpeas with paper towels. In a bowl, toss chickpeas, oil, chili powder, and salt.
* Transfer chickpeas to an air-fryer basket, scraping bowl to get all of the oil. Cook at 370° for 10 to 15 minutes, until crispy and golden brown.
* Serve chickpeas warm or at room temperature. Grate lime zest over top.