Prince Harry, Meghan celebrate key decision as Duke’s security case ends
Prince Harry, Meghan Markle release statement at the heels of major verdict about security
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have reiterated their stance about privacy and security, especially with regards to children, on multiple occasions.
The Duke of Sussex has been fighting over the security for himself and his family, including Prince Archie, 5, Princess Lilibet, 3, in the UK. Harry had been present during the two-day legal proceedings against the Home Office in London which concluded on Wednesday.
Meanwhile, Archewell Foundation, which was founded by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex in 2020 after they left their senior working positions in the royal family, shared an update regarding safety and security of children.
The organisation celebrated “advocates of the Phone-Free School movement for their progress in advancing legislation to make schools phone-free around the country” in fresh statement.
Legislation to create or implement methods for phone-free school policies advanced in Colorado, Illinois, New Mexico, and New Jersey and is an example of innovative legislation prioritising youth well-being in learning environments,” the statement read.
“The phone-free school movement calls for policies requiring personal electronics like smartphones to be inaccessible for students during the school day.”
As the Sussexes are advocating for the rights of their children, Harry awaits for the important verdict regarding his right for security as he alleged being given “unfair treatment” after he exited the royal family.
Harry’s lawyer has argued that the Duke’s life is at stake and he has been “singled out for different, unjustified and inferior treatment”.
-
Hilary Duff’s son roasts her outfit in new album interview
-
Alexandra Daddario, Andrew Form part ways after 3 years of marriage
-
Avan Jogia says life with fiancee Halsey feels like 'coming home'
-
Taylor Swift made sure Jodie Turner-Smith's little girl had a special day on 'Opalite' music video set
-
Eric Dane says touching goodbye to daughters Billie and Georgia in new Netflix documentary
-
Channing Tatum reveals what he told daughter after violent incident at school
-
Denise Richards doubles down on abuse claims against ex husband Aaron Phypers amid show return
-
Gwyneth Paltrow reveals deep personal connection with Kate Hudson