NOWSHERA: Chief Minister Pervez Khattak on Friday said that his government had utilised 82 percent development funds in the province so far.
Speaking at a public rally in Dag Behsud, he said Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) had launched several development projects across the province. He rejected the allegation of other political leaders of the province who claimed that the government had failed to utilise the funds.
“The PTI government used 79 percent development funds in the first year, 90 percent in the second year and 82 percent so far. Therefore, the opponents’ claims and data are incorrect,” he claimed.
He asked the people to vote PTI to power in the next elections to put an end to corruption and nepotism. “Imran Khan as prime minister could pull the country out of the clutches of International Monetary Fund and World Bank,” he maintained.
Pervez Khattak said that Khyber Pakhtunkhwa had suffered during the Pakistan People’s Party and Awami National Party rule, adding that leaders of these parties were upset with the popularity of the PTI.
He said these leaders should be thankful to PTI as they can freely move in the province which was not possible due to poor law and order situation during the previous government.