Candidate seeks probe into attack
JAMRUD: An independent candidate for PK-70 constituency, Muhammad Nabil Afridi, on Monday demanded an investigation into the recent attack on him in Shakas area the other night.
Addressing a press conference at the Jamrud Press Club, Nabil Afridi stated that he had already received threats to withdraw from the election. However, he emphasised that he would not withdraw under any circumstances because it was his legal and constitutional right, a right available to every citizen of the country.
He mentioned having ideological or political differences with certain parties, but stressed that he had no personal conflict or enmity with them. The candidate called for a high-level investigation into the attempted murder and urged the authorities to apprehend the culprits.
-
WhatsApp Rolls Out Group Message History To Ease Group Chats -
Tesla Expands Cybertruck Lineup With Affordable Model In US, Slashes Cyberbeast Price To Boost Demand -
AI Is Not As Powerful As We Think, Says Mathematician Hannah Fry -
How Andrew's Feeling Since His Arrest & Subsequent Release Amid Tech & Computers Seize -
Trump Officially Directs US Agencies To Identify And Release Files On Extraterrestrial Life -
2026 Winter Olympics: Alysa Liu Claims Gold, Snapping 20-year Drought For US Figure Skating -
Hilary Duff Opens Up About Marriage Fears Despite Strong Bond With Matthew Koma -
‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Star Eric Dane Breathes His Last At 53 -
Donald Trump Breaks Silence On Andrew’s Arrest: ‘It’s A Shame’ -
DJ Khaled Shares Weight Loss Progress -
Jennifer Aniston And Jim Curtis Share How They Handle Relationship Conflicts -
Shamed Andrew Real Birthday Plans As Cops Showed Up At Door -
Pete Davidson’s Girlfriend Elsie Hewitt Says 'everything Hurts' After Sudden Medical Emergency -
Princess Beatrice 17 Holidays Per Year Exposed Amid Andrew Arrest -
Who Is 'Queen Of Woke'? UK First Female Civil Head -
Dwayne Johnson Confesses What Secretly Scares Him More Than Fame