close

Prince Harry won't release second book after Queen's demise, spokesperson says

Web Desk
July 28, 2021

Harry had earlier revealed he is penning an 'accurate and wholly truthful' memoir

Prince Harry's spokesperson cleared the air regarding a Daily Mail report claiming he is working on second memoir which will release after the death of Queen Elizabeth.

Slamming the report, the Duke of Sussex's spokesperson said this is inacurrate.

The spokesperson was responding to a statement that said Harry had signed a "a lucrative four-book deal — with the second due out only after the Queen has died," as mentioned in the report.

Harry had earlier revealed he is penning an "accurate and wholly truthful" memoir which will be released in late 2022, months after the Queen's Platinum Jubilee celebrations in June.

"I'm writing this not as the prince I was born but as the man I have become," Harry, 36, said in the announcement.

"I've worn many hats over the years, both literally and figuratively, and my hope is that in telling my story — the highs and lows, the mistakes, the lessons learned — I can help show that no matter where we come from, we have more in common than we think," the father of two added.