Attaullah Esakhelvi to not file FIR against man who spread fake death rumours
The man, identified as Qaiserani was taken under custody by DPO Atif Nazeer.
Legendary folk singer Attaullah Khan Esakhelvi who remained hospitalized for few days because of his back pain, has said he's forgiven the person who spread fake rumors of his death on internet.
Soon after the spread of Esakhelvi’s death rumors, the legendary folk singer came up with a video message in which he said that the false rumors of his death circulated widely are not to be believed.
On Friday, Attaullah Esakhelvi in a press conference at his house publicly stated that he has forgiven the person who was responsible for propagating the rumors of his demise.
The man, identified as Qaiserani was taken under custody by DPO Atif Nazeer.
Soon after, the famed singer Esakhelvi asked the police to get assurance from Qaiserani to not repeat such mischief again and requested to release him.
Esakhelvi further mentioned that Qaiserani belonged to a group which often blackmailed people, however he has decided to not register an FIR against him.
Earlier in his video message, Esakhelvi mentioned that he’s perfectly fine and had a show in upcoming days on 13th April in Dubai.
-
Leighton Meester breaks silence on viral Ariana Grande interaction on Critics Choice Awards
-
Heidi Klum eyes spooky season anthem with Diplo after being dubbed 'Queen of Halloween'
-
Jennifer Aniston’s boyfriend Jim Curtis hints at tensions at home, reveals rules to survive fights
-
Hailey Bieber shares how she protects her mental health while facing endless criticism
-
Amanda Seyfried shares hilarious reaction to discovering second job on 'Housemaid': 'Didn’t sign up for that'
-
Hilary Duff reveals deep fear about Matthew Koma marriage
-
Matthew McConaughey gets candid about AI threat to actors: 'Be prepared'
-
Hailey Bieber shares how 16-month-old son Jack Blues is already following in Justin Bieber's footsteps