Indian Air Force senior official commits suicide
While investigations to probe the matter are underway, reason behind Arvind's suicide remain unclear.
An Indian Air Force wing commander identified as Arvind Sinha committed suicide as he shot himself with a double barrel gun on Tuesday.
While investigations to probe the matter are underway, reason behind Arvind's suicide remain unclear.
According to Indian media, the deceased was posted as Defence Ministry PRO in Prayagraj.
No suicide note was recovered by the police.
The 43-year-old commander was reportedly having severe personal issues with family and career, according to inspector Dhumanjanj Sandeep Mishra.
The wife of air force official, Pooja, said during the preliminary investigation that the officer was stressed out due to the job.
Meanwhile, police is investigating to ascertain the real cause of Arvind's suicide.
The IAF official's suicide has come on the same day the Indian government and Air Force claimed to have violated the Pakistani airspace and 'destroyed the prime base camps of Jaish-e-Mohammad' near Pakistan's Bala Kote near Muzaffarabad along the Line of Control (LoC).
On the other hand, DG ISPR Major General Asif Ghafoor said that the Indian intrusion in Pakistani territory has so far only injured one person with no major casualties reported.
-
Kai Trump reveals how grandfather President Donald Trump's one gesture melts her heart
-
US and Iran report progress on talks ending war
-
UFOs damage human brains? Stanford scientist makes chilling claims
-
Strait of Hormuz toll revenue talks: Iran, Oman discuss proposal despite US warning
-
Federal authorities uncover alleged assassination plot targeting Ivanka Trump
-
New US UFO files prompt ‘Deep State classic’ claim from Rep. Tim Burchett–Here’s why
-
Vanessa Trump gives special shoutout to beau Tiger Woods amid cancer battle
-
Activists push Canada to deny entry to Israeli arms manufacturers
-
GKN Aerospace chemical leak: 40,000 Californians ordered to evacuate as explosion risk grows
-
Global airline crisis deepens as one more carrier shuts down operations
-
‘Pandora’s box’: Belfius’s major move to recruit staff in Portugal sparks union fears
-
WHO raises DR Congo Ebola outbreak risk to 'very high'