LEAs rescue 8 workers kidnapped for ransom by TTP
Terrorists of Fitna Al Khwarij set on fire vehicle of local contractor and fled with abducted workers
RAWALPINDI: Security forces and Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs) on Thursday recovered eight out of 17 abducted civilian workers kidnapped by terrorists of Fitna Al Khwarij in Lakki Marwat district to demand ransom for their release.
Tehrik-e Taliban Pakistan (TTP) has claimed responsibility for the kidnap.
The security sources said that Khwarij kidnapped 17 unarmed civilian workers earlier in the day from Kabbal Khel area of Lakki Marwat district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP).
The terrorists of Fitna Al Khwarij also set on fire vehicle of a local contractor and fled with the abducted workers.
“Security forces and LEAs, so far, have recovered eight abducted workers while remaining would also be recovered safely”, the sources said, adding an operation for recovery of workers was in progress.
The sources said that the Fitna Al Khwarij active against Pakistan and its people, has nothing to do religion of Islam. “Those involved in such heinous act will be taken to task”, the sources said.
The TTP spokesman Mohammad Khurasani claimed that the remaining kidnapped people were shifted to a ‘safe location’ following their identification as employees of the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission. He, however, didn’t mention their demands.
-
Japan: PM Takaichi Flags China ‘Coercion,’ Pledges Defence Security Overhaul -
Angorie Rice Spills The Beans On Major Details From Season 2 Of ' The Last Thing He Told Me' -
Questions Raised Over Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's Line Of Succession -
'Shameless' Sarah Ferguson 'pressuring' Princess Eugenie, Beatrice For Major Reason -
Teacher Arrested After Confessing To Cocaine Use During Classes -
Paul McCartney Talks 'very Emotional' Footage Of Late Wife Linda In New Doc -
Princess Beatrice, Princess Eugenie's Response To Andrew's Arrest Revealed -
King Charles And Princess Anne Bestow Honours At Windsor Castle -
King Charles 'worried' As Buckingham Palace, Royal Family Facing 'biggest Crisis' -
Milo Ventimiglia Recalls First Meeting With Arielle Kebbel On The Sets Of 'Gilmore Girls' Amid New Project -
Eric Dane Infuriated After ALS Diagnosis As He Feared The Disease Would Take Him Away From His Girls -
It's A Boy! Luke Combs, Wife Nicole Welcome Third Child -
Leading Astrophysicist Shot Dead At Southern California Home -
Johnny Depp's Kind Gesture Towards Late 'Grey's Anatomy' Actor Eric Dane Before Death Laid Bare -
How Princess Eugenie, Beatrice React To Andrew Arrest? -
Kylie Jenner 'convinced' Gwyneth Paltrow Is 'crushing' On Timothee Chalamet: 'It's Disrespectful'