Water as required
Salt 1 and ½ tsp or to taste
Cooking oil 1-2 tbsp. or as required
Soy sauce 3 tbsp.
Vinegar ½ tbsp.
White pepper powder 1 tsp
Garlic powder 1 tsp
Chicken (boneless strips) 300g
Baking soda ¼ tsp
Chilli sauce 3 tbsp.
Chilli garlic sauce 1 tbsp.
Oyster sauce 2 tbsp.
Sesame oil 1 tbsp.
Sugar 1 tbsp.
Black pepper powder 1 tsp
Carrots (julienne) 1 cup
Capsicum (julienne) 1 cup
Cabbage (shredded) 1 and ½ cups
Garlic (sliced) 8-10 cloves
Spring onion (white part) 1 cup
Spring onion (leaves) for garnish
* In boiling water, add spaghettis and mix well.
* Add salt, mix well and boil until tender (4-5 minutes).
* On a pot place a strainer, strain it and rinse with tap water. Add oil, mix well and set aside.
* In a bowl add soy sauce, vinegar, white pepper powder, salt, garlic powder and mix well.
* Add chicken boneless stripes and mix well.
* Add baking soda and mix well. Cover and let it rest for 15 minutes.
* In a wok add cooking oil, marinated chicken, cook for 4-5 minutes on medium flame or until done and set aside.
* In a bowl add soy sauce, chilli sauce, chilli garlic sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, sugar, salt, black pepper powder, and mix well. Chow Mein sauce is ready. Set aside.
* In the same wok add cooking oil, carrots, capsicum, cabbage, mix well and sauté for 2 minutes. Take out and set aside.
* In same wok add cooking oil, garlic and mix well.
* Add spring onion white, mix well and sauté for a minute.
* Add boiled spaghettis and mix well for a minute.
* Add cooked chicken and mix well.
* Add prepared chow Mein sauce, mix well and cook for 1 minute on high flame.
* Add stir fried vegetables and mix well.
* Add spring onion leaves, mix well and serve.
Courtesy: Food Fusion Recipe by: Seema Hanif