Icing sugar 218 gm
Flour 563 gm
Vanilla 1 tbsp
Milk powder 17 gm
Margarine 187 gm
Ghee 125 gm
Butter 62 gm
Salt a pinch
Cocoa Powder 30 gm
* Cream together icing sugar, vanilla, ghee, butter and margarine (using a flat beater / paddle attachment in a standard mixer)
* Add in an egg and mix well.
* Add in flour and milk powder.
* Divide the batter in half and add in cocoa powder to one batch.
* Shape the biscuits by forming a log with a bear shape (or any design of your preference) with the chocolate dough on the inside
* Encompass the design with the vanilla (plain) batter and let it chill in the fridge until it holds shape and can be cut without distorting its shape. Roughly about 15 - 20 minutes.
* Cut out the log into equal sized biscuits
* Bake at 180 for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
* Let the cookies cool and enjoy your teddy bear cookies! Bon Appetit!