These colorful DIY painted twig wall letters are a fun and trendy way to add a personalized touch to your home or rustic wedding or birthday decor.
* Thin branches or twigs
* Craft paints in white orange, yellow, red, green, teal and gold metallic
* 9” X and O MDF letters
* Garden pruning shears
* Hot glue gun and clear craft glue
1. Place generous amounts of the yellow, orange and white paints, side-by-side on a plate or palette. Place the red, green and teal on separate sections of the plate.
2. Paint 2-3 twigs with each of the colors to have enough to cover all of the letters (keep some of the branches unpainted).
3. Starting at the bottom of one letter, snip a branch in any color (maybe start with a thicker one) to size. Glue in place with the hot glue.
4. Continue, up the letter until finished. Alternate the colors and thicknesses of the branches to get the nicest effect.