Orlando Bloom makes shocking revelation about ‘The Cut’ role
English actor shares his intense role preparation for the psychological thriller movie
Orlando Bloom has recently made shocking revelation about his role preparation for the new movie, The Cut.
The actor, 48, who stars in the psychological thriller, reportedly shed a whopping 30lbs in weight for the boxer role.
Orlando revealed that he was put on a diet as he ate nothing but tuna and cucumber for three straight weeks.
However, for now, the Pirates of the Caribbean star mentioned that he was so hungry during body transformation that began to have disturbing thoughts.
“It was an intense movie, obviously, partly due to the physical restrictions of getting to that weight, diet has a huge part to play in our mental health and our whole makeup,” said the 48-year-old in a new interview with Yahoo UK.
Orlando noted that it’s a requirement that we eat, and he was trying to restrict his diet “so dramatically, which we did with a great nutritionist from LA who tested my blood to make sure that things were okay, and then we started the movie”.
Before concluding, the actor told the outlet that he “definitely has some intrusive thoughts when hungry and a little bit paranoid and all of that”.
Meanwhile, Orlando’s The Cut, which had a debut at the Toronto International Film Festival last year, is all set to release on September 5 (tomorrow).
-
Macaulay Culkin recall changing legal name in 2019
-
Kerry Katona reveals unexpected run in with Brian McFadden’s ex wife
-
‘Staying Alive’ star Finola Hughes makes surprising public appearance
-
‘Hamnet’ receives widely positive reviews following its early release
-
Alexa Demie makes vulnerable confession about 'Euphoria' character
-
Rebel Wilson breaks silence on shocking sexual harassment claim
-
Jonathan Bailey gets seal of approval from 'Wicked' costar Bowen Yang
-
Paul Mescal gives rare insights into Beatles biopic with Saoirse Ronan