Kanye West’s explosive plan to take down Beyoncé’s kids revealed
Beyoncé, Jay-Z plan of action against Kanye West for ‘offensive’ attack on their children ready
Kanye West has seemingly called for trouble himself as he attacked Beyoncé and Jay-Z’s two youngest children in his all-caps rant on X (formerly Twitter) Tuesday, March 18.
Bianca Censori’s husband has sparked outrage as he questioned the mental capacity of Rumi (7) and Sir (7).
Jay-Z and Beyoncé have finally broken their silence, and the Single Ladies crooner and the Empire State of Mind hitmaker “will absolutely not stand for it.”
The insider told Page Six that the couple are “discussing how they want to handle this situation”, hinting that they may deal with it “privately and/or in a legal matter”.
Though the Stranger rapper had previously deleted his post, West doubled down on his stance and posted it again.
The Yeezy founder showing zero remorse for his actions and made it clear that the only reason he had removed the post was due to possibility of his Twitter account getting cancelled.
The offensive and vulgar attack on the couple’s kids not only irked their parents but also other people.
Kim Kardashian, the SKIMS founder, for instance, is “appalled” at the kind of language her ex-husband could use “about anybody, let alone when it comes to children”, a source tipped to Page Six.
-
Hilary Duff’s son roasts her outfit in new album interview
-
Alexandra Daddario, Andrew Form part ways after 3 years of marriage
-
Avan Jogia says life with fiancee Halsey feels like 'coming home'
-
Taylor Swift made sure Jodie Turner-Smith's little girl had a special day on 'Opalite' music video set
-
Eric Dane says touching goodbye to daughters Billie and Georgia in new Netflix documentary
-
Channing Tatum reveals what he told daughter after violent incident at school
-
Denise Richards doubles down on abuse claims against ex husband Aaron Phypers amid show return
-
Gwyneth Paltrow reveals deep personal connection with Kate Hudson