Royal Family is avoiding 'another edition of Spare': 'George has all pressure'
Royals do not want another rebellious memoir from their children
Royal Family is taking measures to avoid another rebellious memoir.
The Duke of Sussex, who published his book, 'Spare', earlier this year, caused damage to the image.
Royal biographer Christopher Andersen said the last thing the family wants 'another kid writing a book.'
“They have to think about George’s feelings in relation to his siblings. George has all this pressure,” Andersen told Us Weekly Monday.
“He has these two siblings who can help him — who can ease some of the pressure and share some of the burden,” he added.
Andersen continued that 'by the same token, they don’t want to feel sidelined. They don’t want to feel invisible in his shadow.'
“The royal family does not want another kid writing a book… another edition of Spare,” Andersen added. “Obviously, Harry was very hurt by being in the shadow of his brother. I think they’re aware of that.”
-
'A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms' episode 5: What time it airs and where to stream
-
Gisele Bundchen melts hearts with sweet bike ride glimpse featuring son
-
Camila Mendes reveals how she prepared for her role in 'Idiotka'
-
Jennifer Aniston gives peek into love life with cryptic snap of Jim Curtis
-
'How to Get Away with Murder' star Karla Souza is still friends with THIS costar
-
Wiz Khalifa thanks Aimee Aguilar for 'supporting though worst' after dad's death
-
Dua Lipa wishes her 'always and forever' Callum Turner happy birthday
-
Bruno Mars' Valentine's Day surprise labelled 'classy promo move'