Godown catches fire

October 21, 2019

LAHORE :A fire broke out in a room of plastic godown at Dogar Market Double Sarkain here on Sunday.The cause of the fire was said to be a short circuit. Upon being informed, firefighters rushed to...

Share Next Story >>>

LAHORE :A fire broke out in a room of plastic godown at Dogar Market Double Sarkain here on Sunday.

The cause of the fire was said to be a short circuit. Upon being informed, firefighters rushed to the scene and extinguished the fire after hectic efforts.


Advertisement

More From Lahore

Advertisement