Meghan Markle accused of copying South Korean model chosen by Dior

The Duchess of Sussex is not signing a deal with Dior

By Web Desk
|
June 20, 2023

The rumours that the Dior is signing a major deal to make Meghan Markle the new “face of the company" has been quashed by a source within the fashion brand.

An insider told The Telegraph that the team at the French couture house is “nonplussed as to how the story came about.”

Advertisement

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's spokesperson also told Page Six Style that contrary to reports, the Meghan has no “mega-bucks” deal with Dior in the works.

Meghan's critics celebrated the denial, a picture of Meghan's recent photos was shared with claim that she copied the top ofSouth Korean K-pop artist Haerin who was chosen in April as the new face of Dior.

The 16-year-old South Korean joined the French luxury brand as ambassador of jewellery, fashion and beauty.

Royal fans accused Meghan's team of spreading rumors that she was signing with Dior.

The rumours of Meghan's lucrative Dior deal began circulating after a prominant Beverly Hills socialite told the Mail on Sunday that the 41-year-old was planning on "re-inventing" her image by respresenting the pricey brand.

Last week, Spotify axed the second season of her Achetypes podcast and srcapped the Sussexes' $20 million deal.

Advertisement