Minor servant slain for eating food in Defence; younger brother critical
LAHORE:An 11-year-old boy who was employed at a house in Defence Phase III, 141-X Block, was tortured to death for taking food from fridge without permission on Eid day by the employer.
The victim Kamran, 11, and Rizwan, 6, from Bahawalpur had been employed as domestic servants of an old man, Nasarullah, for over a year. On the second day of Eid, reportedly, the victims were hungry and took food from the fridge.
When the family members came to know about their 'daring' move, they were infuriated and all the five family members turn by turn beat them up that their condition turned critical. The victims were shifted to hospital where Kamran succumbed to injuries.
The case was registered on complaint of a trainee ASI. DIG Operations Lahore Sohail Chaudhry said that an FIR was registered against five suspects under Section 302, 311, 34 of PPC and Punjab Restriction on Employment of Children Act 2016.
According to the FIR statement, the ASI said that he was present on Walton Road when he received a call at 15 about the presence of the minor children. As he reached there, he found the victims with severe marks of torture and came to know that they had been admitted for treatment by two citizens, including Nasarullah.
When he talked to them, they kept on making contradictory statements. When he probed further, he came to know that the victims were their employees at home and had been tortured by all the family members.
DIG Operations Suhail said that three suspects nominated in the case identified as Nasarullah, Mehmood-ul-Hassan and Shabana were arrested.
VALUABLES BURNT: Valuables reduced to ashes in an incident of fire in a plastic godown in China Scheme on Tuesday. Reportedly, the fire broke out due to short-circuit near Bhagatpura, China Scheme. Firefighters extinguished the fire. No loss of life or injury was reported in the incident.
MAN DROWNS: A person fell into the Ravi near Saggian Bridge on Tuesday. Reportedly, the victim slipped into the river accidentally near China Park, Saggian Bridge. Nearby people called rescue teams.
Their divers and boats reached the spot and launched the search operation for the recovery of the victim. However, he was yet to be seen until the filing of this report.
IMPOSTER: Iqbal Town Police arrested an imposter from the gate of Gulshan-e-Iqbal Park. The arrested suspect reportedly had introduced himself as an inspector Faisal. When police officials on duty checked his documents, he was found to be one Javed. Police have registered a case against him.
SUICIDE: A woman claimed her life by hanging herself in Nishter Colony. The victim Suneeta had a dispute with her husband Ehtasham over a minor domestic issue.
-
Emily Ratajkowski Appears To Confirm Romance With Dua Lipa's Ex Romain Gavras -
Leighton Meester Breaks Silence On Viral Ariana Grande Interaction On Critics Choice Awards -
Heavy Snowfall Disrupts Operations At Germany's Largest Airport -
Andrew Mountbatten Windsor Released Hours After Police Arrest -
Heidi Klum Eyes Spooky Season Anthem With Diplo After Being Dubbed 'Queen Of Halloween' -
King Charles Is In ‘unchartered Waters’ As Andrew Takes Family Down -
Why Prince Harry, Meghan 'immensely' Feel 'relieved' Amid Andrew's Arrest? -
Jennifer Aniston’s Boyfriend Jim Curtis Hints At Tensions At Home, Reveals Rules To Survive Fights -
Shamed Andrew ‘dismissive’ Act Towards Royal Butler Exposed -
Hailey Bieber Shares How She Protects Her Mental Health While Facing Endless Criticism -
Amanda Seyfried Shares Hilarious Reaction To Discovering Second Job On 'Housemaid': 'Didn’t Sign Up For That' -
Queen Elizabeth II Saw ‘qualities Of Future Queen’ In Kate Middleton -
Hilary Duff Reveals Deep Fear About Matthew Koma Marriage -
Will Sarah Ferguson End Up In Police Questioning After Andrew’s Arrest? Barrister Answers -
Matthew McConaughey Gets Candid About AI Threat To Actors: 'Be Prepared' -
Hailey Bieber Shares How 16-month-old Son Jack Blues Is Already Following In Justin Bieber's Footsteps