Conspiracy against KP, Punjab govts over: Pervez Khattak
NOWSHERA: Federal Minister for Defence Pervez Khattak said on Sunday the conspiracy against the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government had been foiled, the problem in Punjab almost resolved and the issue in Balochistan would be over soon.
“Those who violated the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf discipline will face strict action. They will have to answer for taking the party internal affairs to the media and carrying out the media trial of Chief Minister Mahmood Khan,” he said while talking to reporters after performing the inauguration of the Dialysis Centre at the Qazi Hussain Ahmad Medical Complex.
National Assembly Standing Committee on Energy and Natural Resources Dr Imran Khattak, Member Provincial Assembly Ibrahim Khattak, Board of Governors Chairman Gulrez Hakeem Khan, Nowshera Medical College Dean Dr Jehangir Khan and others were present on the occasion.
Pervez Khattak came down hard on the partyprovincial legislators who made the intra-party differences public. “They should have discussed the issues within the party,” he said without naming Senior Minister for Sports, Culture and Tourism Atif Khan, Health Minister Shahram Khan Tarakai and Minister for Revenue and Estate Shakeek Ahmad, who were sacked earlier in the day.
The defence minister said some elements had the ego and personal problems. “They hatched a conspiracy. Had their personal issues been resolved, they would have not called chief minister corrupt and found fault with the KP government,” he added. Pervez Khattak said these elements started calling the chief minister and the party corrupt after their personal demands were not met. The defence minister dared such elements to summon the courage and speak candidly why were they agitating. He said three KP ministers had been dismissed over the party discipline violation and that was the right action by Prime Minister Imran Khan as they were damaging the party.
Pervez Khattak said those who wanted to dent the PTI in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly and wanted to create chaos had stood exposed now. “They would be made accountable for that,” he went on to add. The defence minister said the government talks with allies have been successful to a great extent. He was sure that no such issue would arise in the next three years. He said he was in contact with the opposition parties as well. Pervez Khattak said that he had contacted the Pashtun Tahafuz Movement (PTM) members of the National Assembly and invited them to sit with the government and talk out issues.
He said the government wanted peace and prosperity of the tribal areas and hoped the PTM would accept his invitation for talks. Earlier, Qazi Medical Complex Hospital Director Dr Arif Khan briefed Pervez Khattak on the functioning of various departments of the facility. He said a cardiac department would be set up at the hospital in the next three months to treat heart ailments.
-
Epstein Estate To Pay $35M To Victims In Major Class Action Settlement -
Virginia Giuffre’s Brother Speaks Directly To King Charles In An Emotional Message About Andrew -
Reddit Tests AI-powered Shopping Results In Search -
Winter Olympics 2026: Everything To Know About The USA Vs Slovakia Men’s Hockey Game Today -
'Euphoria' Star Eric Made Deliberate Decision To Go Public With His ALS Diagnosis: 'Life Isn't About Me Anymore' -
Toy Story 5 Trailer Out: Woody And Buzz Faces Digital Age -
Andrew’s Predicament Grows As Royal Lodge Lands In The Middle Of The Epstein Investigation -
Rebecca Gayheart Unveils What Actually Happened When Ex-husband Eric Dane Called Her To Reveal His ALS Diagnosis -
What We Know About Chris Cornell's Final Hours -
Scientists Uncover Surprising Link Between 2.7 Million-year-old Climate Tipping Point & Human Evolution -
NASA Takes Next Step Towards Moon Mission As Artemis II Moves To Launch Pad Operations Following Successful Fuel Test -
GTA 6 Price Leaked Online Ahead Of Rockstar Announcement -
Google AI Overviews And Mental Health: Why Experts Say It’s ‘very Dangerous’ -
Eric Dane Got Honest About His Struggle With ALS In Final Public Appearance: 'No Reason To Be In A Good Spirit' -
Prince Harry Issues A Statement For His 'incredible' WellChild Children -
5 Famous Celebrities Who Beat Cancer