‘S Arabia will be wiped out from global map’
DOHA: Qatar’s conspiracy against Saudi Arabia and its neighbours goes back several years, and has surfaced many times in clear evidence through previously leaked recordings.
In one recording, former Qatari prime minister Jassim says that in 12 years, Saudi Arabia will no longer exist, but will be divided into small states. It will be wiped out from the map of the world.
This is what prompted two Saudi activists in the past two days to restore two audio recordings of the former Emir of Qatar Hamad bin Khalifa and its former prime minister and foreign affairs minister Hamad bin Jassim with former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, attacking Saudi Arabia and the ruling family, says report published in Al Arabiya.
The two records, which were leaked in 2014 and are likely to date back to 2003, demonstrate how these two Qatari figures were planning to destabilise and divide Saudi Arabia. The former emir of Qatar admitted that his country caused a lot of trouble to the kingdom, asserting that the Saudi regime would not remain the same and would certainly end. He added that if the Americans succeed in Iraq, the second step would be Saudi Arabia.
Khalifa also described Egypt and Jordan as two countries lacking dignity because they coordinate with Saudi Arabia. He also revealed his support for a number of channels that attack Saudi Arabia, as well as his support for Saad al-Faqih who is a pro-Muslim Brotherhood advocate. Furthermore, he asserted his plan to encourage internal movements to destabilise the Kingdom.
-
Timothee Chalamet Admits To Being Inspired By Matthew McConaughey's Performance In 'Interstellar' -
'Determined' Savannah Guthrie Plans To Honour Her Mother Nancy With Major Move: 'It's Going To Be Emotional' -
Train's Pat Monahan Blows The Lid On 'emotional' Tale Attached To Hit Song 'Drops Of Jupiter' -
Kurt Russell Spills The Beans On His Plans For Milestone Birthday This Year: 'Looking Forward To It' -
PayPal Data Breach Exposed Sensitive User Data For Six-month Period; What You Need To Know -
Prince William Receives First Heartbreaking News After Andrew Arrest -
11-year-old Allegedly Kills Father Over Confiscated Nintendo Switch -
Jacob Elordi Talks About Filming Steamy Scenes With Margot Robbie In 'Wuthering Heights' -
Why Prince Harry Really Wants To Reconcile With King Charles, Prince William, Kate Middleton? -
'Grief Is Cruel': Kelly Osbourne Offers Glimpse Into Hidden Pain Over Rockstar Father Ozzy Death -
Timothée Chalamet Reveals Rare Impact Of Not Attending Acting School On Career -
Liza Minnelli Gets Candid About Her Struggles With Substance Abuse Post Death Of Mum Judy Garland -
'Saturday Night Live' Star Will Forte Reveals How He Feels About Returning To The Show After 2010 Exit -
Police Officer Arrested Over Alleged Assault Hours After Oath-taking -
Maxwell Seeks To Block Further Release Of Epstein Files, Calls Law ‘unconstitutional’ -
Prince William Issues 'ultimatum' To Queen Camilla As Monarchy Is In 'delicate Phase'