Electrocuted

August 12, 2020

GUJRANWALA: A labourer was electrocuted at Kamoki on Tuesday. Qadir Ahmed of Sadoki was busy working in an under construction house when suddenly his hand touched a livewire. As a result, he...

Share Next Story >>>

GUJRANWALA: A labourer was electrocuted at Kamoki on Tuesday. Qadir Ahmed of Sadoki was busy working in an under construction house when suddenly his hand touched a livewire. As a result, he received severe electric shock and died on the spot.



More From Pakistan