Three, including two children, die of suffocation

January 18, 2020

SUKKUR: Three persons including two children were killed due to suffocation after gas leakage in Tando Muhammad Khan. Reports said a generator was used in a marriage ceremony for lighting a house...

Share Next Story >>>

SUKKUR: Three persons including two children were killed due to suffocation after gas leakage in Tando Muhammad Khan. Reports said a generator was used in a marriage ceremony for lighting a house and leakage of gas from the generator suffocated to death three people including two children identified as of 11-year-old Lonio, 14-year-old Amisha and a man Kailash in Ibrahim Arain village.



More From Pakistan