Boy dies due to gas leak

November 17, 2019

GUJRANWALA: A boy died in his washroom because of suffocation at Maraliwala on Saturday. Ehtesham, 15, reportedly was taking bath in the washroom where he fell unconscious owing to leakage from a...

Share Next Story >>>

GUJRANWALA: A boy died in his washroom because of suffocation at Maraliwala on Saturday. Ehtesham, 15, reportedly was taking bath in the washroom where he fell unconscious owing to leakage from a gas heater. He was brought out of the washroom after breaking its gate and was rushed to hospital where doctors pronounced him dead.


Advertisement

More From Pakistan

Advertisement