No compensation
By our correspondents
April 18, 2016
Former chief minister of Balochistan Dr Abdul Malik Baloch had announced a compensation of Rs1 million each for the families of 22 labourers who were brutally killed near Turbat last year on April 11 by the defunct BLF. Moreover, Sindh Chief Minister Syed Qaim Ali Shah also announced Rs200,000 for the families of each victim.
But even after more than a year not a single penny from the compensation amount has been released by either the Balochistan government or the Sindh government. The families being poor labourers have been facing hardships. Balochistan Chief Minister Sanaullah Zehri and Sindh Chief Minister Syed Qaim Ali Shah are requested to release the compensation amount to affected families on priority.
Mohammad Khan Sial
Karachi
-
WhatsApp Rolls Out Group Message History To Ease Group Chats -
Tesla Expands Cybertruck Lineup With Affordable Model In US, Slashes Cyberbeast Price To Boost Demand -
AI Is Not As Powerful As We Think, Says Mathematician Hannah Fry -
How Andrew's Feeling Since His Arrest & Subsequent Release Amid Tech & Computers Seize -
Trump Officially Directs US Agencies To Identify And Release Files On Extraterrestrial Life -
2026 Winter Olympics: Alysa Liu Claims Gold, Snapping 20-year Drought For US Figure Skating -
Hilary Duff Opens Up About Marriage Fears Despite Strong Bond With Matthew Koma -
‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Star Eric Dane Breathes His Last At 53 -
Donald Trump Breaks Silence On Andrew’s Arrest: ‘It’s A Shame’ -
DJ Khaled Shares Weight Loss Progress -
Jennifer Aniston And Jim Curtis Share How They Handle Relationship Conflicts -
Shamed Andrew Real Birthday Plans As Cops Showed Up At Door -
Pete Davidson’s Girlfriend Elsie Hewitt Says 'everything Hurts' After Sudden Medical Emergency -
Princess Beatrice 17 Holidays Per Year Exposed Amid Andrew Arrest -
Who Is 'Queen Of Woke'? UK First Female Civil Head -
Dwayne Johnson Confesses What Secretly Scares Him More Than Fame